LAHORE: A 50-yr-previous man misplaced his life after he caught hearth whereas lighting up a cigarette with alcohol in his mouth within the Badami Bagh space on Friday. The deceased was recognized as Abid Hussain of Knowledge Nagar, Badami Bagh. His spouse informed police that he took sips of robust alcohol, put a cigarette into his mouth and lit it up, consequently, his mouth caught hearth. He was rushed to hospital the place he succumbed to his burns. The physique has been eliminated to morgue.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Sorry. No data so far.
The content is the property of the Roznama Urdu and without permission of the publisher will be considered copyright infringement..